Podcasting – The Basics [100% Off]
Podcasting – The Basics
Redeem This Course
This course may only available for limited time. Please join our Facebook group to get course updates at right time! Join now
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Understand the basic requirements of podcasting as the host
Understand the basic requirements of podcasting equipment
Understand the basic requirements of podcasting as to where they can be hosted
- Be more prepared to start and review the basics before every podcast
- An open mind to learn
- Willingness to think & act on what Dwayne shares to get started
- A mobile phone with a microphone or a microphone and computer to record with
- A willingness to practice
- Ask questions
The Basics of Podcasting… for the Beginner
Dwayne Richards covers off the Basics of Podcasting for the beginner
- The Basics of podcasting for the novice
- Getting Started
- Four Types of Podcasting
- Tools for Podcasting
- Five Reasons to Podcast
- Five Things iTunes Demands of all Podcasters
- Basics of Podcasting Wrap Up with Dwayne Richards
Podcasting – The Basics
I did it and now, so can you!
After telling myself for almost 2 years I need a podcast, I can now say I am the Host of the Comm Cafe Podcast and the Co-Founder of Podcast Buddies. I teach people like yourself to “Launch” your own show.
What is a podcast?
A podcast is episodic series of digital audio or video files which a user can download at listen to when they want.. It is often available for subscription so that new episodes are automatically dowloaded via web syndication to the user’s own local computer, mobile application, or portable media portable media player.
I’ll admit, my first episode was not so great, episode 51 was amazing. There is no perfect podcast, your podcast will grow with you.
The biggest challenge is to hit the record button and record that first episode.
Dwayne is a people-focused operations professional who has worked for both multi-national and privately owned Canadian corporations in 5 different industries over the past 15 years. Dwayne is a Chartered Professional Accountant who values authentic business relationships and clear communication.
He is constantly tracking and assessing sales, marketing, and financial tools in the interest of automating operations, so that entrepreneurs have more time to do what they love.
His “why” is to alleviate the stress and anxiety around managing money and keeping up with current technology that helps us:
- build our relationships
- strengthen our brand
- increase our bottom line
- lower our stress
- Anyone interested in starting a podcast
- Those who need to or want to help others and or themselves start to a podcast
- Those that want to share information
- Beginner Podcasters who want to review and gained some basic insights into the how’s of podcasting
- Newbie’s that need to build a plan for the most successful podcast opportunities