How To Transfer Internet From Android Mobile To PC
We all use Android devices and use the internet on our mobile. If you have PC or Laptop we want to transfer internet from android to PC or laptop. So that today I am giving a new exclusive method for transferring internet from mobile to PC.
This method is really awesome and it will work while you are connected with any VPN, Proxy etc. USB Tethering will not work if you are connected with VPN. So this method is the best method for sharing internet from android mobile to Computer.
In this method, we will use an android app called Pdanet+ which is very less in megabytes. Which is available in the Google Play Store. This app is really good for sharing internet using USB or Hotspot. You can easily transfer the internet using this app.
(Steps) – How To Transfer Internet From Android Mobile To Computer
- First of all download Pdanet+ android app from here Play Store Direct Download
- Now install the Pdanet app on your Android device.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB Debugging mode on your mobile. Click Here to check how to enable it.
- Now you have to download Pdanet+ for your PC also Download Here
- Install Pdanet on your Computer.
- Now connect your Android device with your PC using USB.
- Now open Pdanet in mobile and tick mark on “USB Tethering”
- Now in PC go to the right-down taskbar look for the Padnet icon.
- Right click on it and click on “Connect”
- You will be connected. If you want to transfer the internet using Hotspot then choose Hotspot option on Pdanet app.
Final Words :
So, friends, this is the full trick for how to transfer internet from android device to Computer using Pdanet+ app. This trick will work even you are connected with VPN. So I hope this trick was helpful for you. Please share this trick if you like this trick. keep visiting for latest updates.