This course may only available for limited time. Please join our Facebook group to get course updates at right time! Join now
What Will I Learn?
- How to use Oberlin and Aliexpress to set up a Dropshipping business
How to use a 5-step test to ensure Private Label Products are going to sell well
How to discover your perfect online business using e-commerce Ikigai
- Desire To Learn How To Sell Online Using Dropshipping Via Oberle, Aliexpress, and Shopify Or,
- Desire To Learn How To Create Private Label Products The Easy Way
Description The Course
Ready to go deep and learn both the Dropshipping and Private Label product strategies from proven experts?
This course might be good for you if…
- You want to make money online, but you’re not sure what product to offer people.
- You’ve heard Dropshipping Is Easy, but you need to separate the facts from the internet hype.
- You have a desire for your own Private Label branded product, but you’re not sure how to select a good one or source it quickly and easily.
- You want to sell your own product, but you worry you won’t be able to drive traffic to it.
- You have little or no money to start with, and you wonder if it’s possible to start small and scale up from earnings.
- You want to learn from credible experts without getting ripped off, but you’re having a hard time finding them.
- You sell on Amazon or eBay, but you’re not sure how to scale up to a higher level.
Here is what we cover:
Session One – Overview of the Dropshipping and Private Label product strategies: In this session, we provide an overview of the two product strategies. This session sets the stage for the entire course and helps ensure course participants have a good foundational understanding of these two strategies. We share insights about:
- Using the e-commerce Ikigai technique to answer the most important question
- The “Product Continuum” and how Dropshipping and Private Label strategies fit into it
- Two high-level questions that every Dropshipper and private label seller need to answer
- The advantages and disadvantages of running a private label business
- The advantages and disadvantages of running a Dropshipping business
- How brand building and Shopify website building fit into Dropshipping and Private Label work
Session Two – How To Identify & Source Private Label Products – The Easy Way: In this session Private Label experts Ryan Reger and Jenni Hunt provide an in-depth session on the Private Label product strategy. We share insights including:
- An Introduction To the “Private Label The Easy Way” Method
- Private Label The Hard Way – and how to avoid it
- The Five-Step Test – Identifying the ideal types of Private Label products
- An example of the 5-Step Test on Amazon
- Other places to identify good Private Label products beyond Amazon
- How to identify and evaluate Private Label product competition
- Sourcing strategies for Private Label and Ryan’s #1 Tip for sourcing
- Product sourcing case study
- The Magic Question every Private Label product seller should know
- Answers to common questions about Private Label strategies
Session Three – How To Implement The Dropshipping Business Model – The Easy Way: In this session, Kyle Hamar provides an in-depth. We share insights including:
- An introduction to Dropshipping
- How to use Etsy to source unique Dropshipping items
- How to use AliExpress to find potential Dropshipping items
- A Guide to selecting products for Dropshipping
- A Dropshipping ideal product checklist
- The No-Nos of Dropshipping (things not to do)
- A Dropshipping product case study
- How to add AliExpress products to your Shopify site using Oberle
- Using Chrome’s Oberlo extension
- Fully Automating Dropshipping With The Oberlo Supply Marketplace
- Answering the common questions of the Dropshipping business model
Session Four – Generating Traffic To Your Products – The Easy Way: In this session, each of our four instructors discusses their favorite traffic strategy method. We share insights including:
- The Traffic Breakthroughs Flywheel – 9 Sources Of Traffic
- Why Ryan loves Paid Referral traffic strategies
- Why Jenni loves Email Marketing traffic strategies
- Why Kyle loves Paid Advertising traffic strategies
- Why Jason loves Contests traffic strategies
- Traffic Strategies Q&A
This course serves as a fantastic overview to each of these topics so that students can get a good foundational understanding and then go deeper into the preferred business model they want to create.
Logical companion courses to this one include the Shopify Power course and the Branding Building For E-commerce course, both available on Udemy.
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn how to sell online using Dropshipping or Private Label strategies