Geeks should work on command line like a real Ninja. I will show you how to hide a text or any file in image.
This might help you in your secret romance or your secret talks. 🙂
This trick is called as Steganography.
STEGANOGRAPHY (LISTEN) IS THE ART AND SCIENCE OF WRITING HIDDEN MESSAGES IN SUCH A WAY THAT NO ONE, APART FROM THE SENDER AND INTENDED RECIPIENT, SUSPECTS THE EXISTENCE OF THE MESSAGE, A FORM OF SECURITY THROUGH OBSCURITY. THE WORD STEGANOGRAPHY IS OF GREEK ORIGIN AND MEANS “CONCEALED WRITING” FROM THE GREEK WORDS STEGANOS (ΣΤΕΓΑΝΌΣ) MEANING “COVERED OR PROTECTED”, AND GRAPHEI (ΓΡΑΦΉ) MEANING “WRITING”.
It doesn’t require you to install any additional softwares.
2. The document that contains your hiding text [ document may be anything E.g.: txt, doc, pdf] 3. Windows Operating System
3. Open a Command prompt and navigate to the folder you’re having the image and document zip file.
4. Now type copy /b imagefilename + zipfilename [filename with extensions] E.g. : copy /b test.jpg + secret.zip
7. Now you can send the image alone to anyone and it contains the document inside it.
3. There you can see the document inside it.
4. Extract the document and That’s it.