Affiliate Marketing – Part 6
Affiliate Marketing Website Necessities.
- Website Development
- Fore Lead Generation use Landing pages Or PopUps Or Push Notification.
Here we discuss point 1, 2 & 3, remaining points will be discussed in the next part.
1. Do your research best and choose a unique stunning brand name for the blog/website.
Find unique available brand & domain name at https://namelix.com/
2. You can use Niche related Long Tail Keywords in your domain if available.
3. Try to find domain in .com extension, if not available use other extension like .net, .org.
.io domain extension is most famous in the tech niche.
1. Buy hosting from a reliable source i.e. HostGator, BlueHost, NameCheap, GoDaddy, etc.
2. Always find coupon code for any Webhosting company for cheap buying. i.e. Godaddy cheap hosting,
1. Its better to invest for website building if you are serious enough to start affiliate marketing, buy one from Fiverr in less then $50. You need to become an authority so overall look (user experience) and contents must be great.
2. If you are going to build website by yourself
- Use Google Analytics for tracking your best-performing links. You will find your profitable traffic sources, higher-earning pages, and content opportunities.
- You can offer Brand Name Generation service on Fiverr using https://namelix.com/ & charge $5-$20 for the brand name suggestion.